Project Management with PubWorks Makes Monitoring Assets, Resources and Costs Easy.
PubWorks provides a great deal of easy-to-use power when it comes to cost tracking projects and project management.
Setup a project in PubWorks with parameters like the desired start and end date, budgeted cost and production quantity.
PubWorks Comprehensive Reporting capability will provide the numerical breaks downs and graphic representations you need to communicate progress and evaluate status.
As work is performed and recorded in PubWorks against your project, PubWorks will automatically perform a wide variety of analysis functions. Projects are also the preferred technique for special events, FEMA reimbursements, IGA tracking and more.
“Your company and staff are an asset to me and Washakie County as a whole. We rely heavily on your program for hours tracking, budget projections and equipment maintenance. Your program is definitely worth its value to us in Washakie County. I look forward to the future with you and PUBWORKS.”
Benefits of Using Projects:
• Isolating the cost of Labor, Equipment and Materials used
• Isolating the costs associated with contractors employed for the project
• Cost per mile, or ton or whatever you specified as your key production unit
• Budget status (over or under) regarding dollars and percentage
• Project cost using actual costs and an estimate of percent complete
• Actual duration