PubWorks will help your Public Works department with job costing and project costing. Keep track of how your department is using its resources by capturing data about work performed, labor, equipment and materials used.
Track, Manage and Analyze
- Activities and Tasks
- Employees and Labor Costs
- Contractors and Vendors
- Equipment Use
- Inventory Management
- Roads, Streets, Parks, Buildings, etc.
- Bridges, Signs, Culverts, etc.
- Overhead Allocation
- Comprehensive Cost Analysis
- Funds and Purchase Orders
- GIS Integration
Some of the hundreds of reports you can produce
- Costs by Project Costs by Employee (summary and detail)
- General Cost Summaries Costs by Location (summary and detail)
- Unit Cost Analysis Summary Labor Hour Summaries
- Costs by Task (summary and detail) GASB 34
Do you know what it cost to patch potholes last month? Do you know how many miles of street sweeping were performed and what it cost per mile? How about the labor cost on the key project last summer? And what about last winter’s snow removal costs – how far did you exceed your budget?
With PubWorks, these job costing questions are answered easily with just a few mouse clicks. Our easy -to-use software takes employee and crew timesheets and converts them to meaningful, easily retrieved and straightforward information in seconds!